Each fixture uses a tri-phosphor coating on the T4 fluorescent tube to product a natural looking light. The clear acrylic lens adds safety and protects the bulb. An electronic ballas ensures the instant "On", while eliminating flicker and hum.
An electronic On/Off touch switch with an LED indicator illuminates the switch location in the dark for convenience. A quick touch on the electronic pad will control the fixture's On or Off state. However, since electronic switch will only hold the "memory" of the On or Off state as long as the built-in capacitor retains a charge, do not locate these fixtures in an area where reaching and touchig the switch is difficult, in the event that the fixture turns Off by itself.
Four important things to remember:
1. If a hardwire installation is required, turn off the power at the source and make sure you have the electrical expertise required to perform the installation using the hardwire box (sold separately). If in doubt, consult a licensed electrical contractor in your area.
2. Only use Ultra Thin fixtures in areas where you can reach the electronic touch pad switch easily in case built-in capacitor does not hold the memory of its On/Off state.
3. T4 Fluorescent lamps "warm up" when started and reach maximum brightness in about 60-90 seconds.
4. For indoor use (dry locations) only.
- Easy to install - 120V plug-in design
- Includes six foot power cord, 16 Watt T4 fluorescent bulb, 3" and 24" linking cables and touch On/Off sensor
- Save up to 80% over incandescent sources
- Energy efficient long life T4 bulbs last up to 8,000 hours
- Linkable up to ten fixtures
- Compatible with Hardwire Junction Box (sold separately)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.