Blinds-Between-the-Glass, exterior doors from Mastercraft offer maximum privacy with minimum care. Forget about embarrassing, dusty blinds and tangled cords. With a built-in seal, the internal blinds never need cleaning, and the two sliders -- to raise, lower and tilt your blinds -- allow you to control the amount of light in your entryway. Choose the highest quality with this handcrafted door and add lasting quality to your home.
- Left Inswing: When pulling the door toward you, the knob is on the left side
- Primed and ready to finish
- Prehung with 4-9/16" primed wood frame and high performance weatherstrip
- Energy-saving, foam-in-place polyurethane core
- Inswing, adjustable, aluminum, no-rot sill and three Dull Brass hinges
- 1" thick, insulated glass with internal Lift & Tilt blinds
- Prebored with 2-3/4" backset for easy installation (handle set sold separately)
- Double bored and prepped for deadbolt (not included)
- 1-3/4" thickness to reduce sound transfer
- Rough Opening: 38-1/4" W x 82" H
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 36" W x 80" H - Left Inswing
Brand Name: Mastercraft®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/20/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.