Shed some light into your home with this ornate, 3/4 lite, steel door from Mastercraft. With its energy-saving core and steel construction, it stands to be a lasting investment in your home.
- Right Inswing: When pulling the door toward you, the knob is on the right side
- 24 gauge steel primed white and ready to paint
- Prehung with 4-9/16" primed wood frame and high performance weatherstrip
- Inswing, aluminum, adjustable, no-rot sill and Three Oil-rubbed, Bronze hinges
- Prebored with 2-3/4" backset for easy installation (handle set sold separately)
- 22" x 48" x 1" thick, triple pane, insulated door glass with Patina accents
- Double bored and prepped for deadbolt (not included)
- 1-3/4" thickness to reduce sound transfer
- Rough Opening: 38-1/4" W x 82" H
- Brick Opening: 40" W x 82-3/4" H
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 36" W x 80" H - Right Inswing
Brand Name: Mastercraft®
Find more information about this product on the Manufacturer's website
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.