The Coleman 18 Watt Solar Battery Charger Kit comes with a 7 amp charge controller that works with cars, RVs, boats, tractors, ATVs, electric fences, deer feeders and more! The kit’s amorphous solar panel works in all weather conditions. The panel has an integrated blocking diode that protects from battery discharge at night. Made of durable ABS plastic, this kit is maintenance free and easy to install. Complete kit includes: 18W amorphous solar panel, pre-cut holes for easy installation, 4 stainless steel screws, battery clamps, CLA adapter, 12 ft. of wire and a 7 amp charge controller. The temperature range is -40° to 176° F. Maximum power output: 18 Watts, 1.2 amps.
- Amorphous solar charging kit provides up to 18 Watts of clean, free, renewable power
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells
- Weatherproof amorphous panel works in all daylight conditions-even in the shade
- Maintenance free and easy installation
- Max Output 18 Watts, 1.2 Amps
- Maximum temperature range:-40 to 176-degrees Fahrenheit
- Kit includes: one 18 Watt amorphous solar panel, a 7 Amp solar charge controller, 12 ft. of wire, CLA adapter and battery clamps for easy installation
- Warranty: Panel- 5 year limited, 7 Amp charge controller-1 year
- 15 lbs.
Dimensions: 13.5" x 1.5" x 38"
Ship Dim: 42.5 x 15.0 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 15.0 lbs
Brand Name: Coleman®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.