You will be able to survive the great outdoors with the Wenzel North Bend Tent that has a 10 foot by 18 foot base, covering 170 square feet to sleep about six to seven adults. The shockcorded, fiberglass frame with pin and ring attachments make the North Bend easy to set up and gives it plenty of stability. The Wenzel North Bend Tent also has back to back "D" style doors to enter and exit the tent easily and large mesh roof vents and side walls that allow for excellent cross ventilation to keep you comfortable.
- 6- to 8-person, 2-room family dome tent ideal for smaller families
- Front back to back "D" Doors
- Rear arch style window with inside flap
- Mesh Roof vent
- Poly Mesh 68D
- 1 E-Port for cords from power source
- Removable mud flap
- Removable room divider
- 4 attached wall mesh pockets and gear loft
- Fiberglass poles and easy to use pin and ring setup system
Dimensions: 18' x 10'
Ship Dim: 26.0 x 9.75 x 9.75
Shipping Weight: 22.7 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.