Save yourself time and effort this winter with the MTD Pro 30" Two-Stage Snow Thrower with Electric Start. The 357cc POWERMORE® OHV 4 cycle engine snow thrower offers premium features for professional results. Not only will the electric, push-button start save you time, the 6 forward and 2 reverse speed settings also save you time and effort by enabling you to adjust the speed according the conditions. In addition, this snow thrower features single-hand operation with clutch lock that saves you time by freeing a hand to adjust the chute direction without stopping, 200 degree extended chute rotation that prevents the snow from blowing back at you, deluxe steel skid shoes that reverse for extended usage, and a 30" clearing width that is ideal for heavy snowfall.
- 357cc Powermore® 4 cycle OHV engine
- 30" clearing width/ 21" intake height are ideal for heavy snowfall conditions
- Electric start-starts with a push of a button
- Single-hand operation with clutch lock saves time by freeing a hand to adjust chute direction without stopping
- Extended chute with 200 degree remote overhead chute rotation - throws snow where you want it
- 6 forward/2 reverse speeds saves time and effort - adjust the speed according to the conditions
- 16" x 6.5" X-Trac™ Tires clear snow with superior traction in any weather condition
- Deluxe steel skid shoes
- 2-year limited warranty
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA
Ship Dim: 44.5 x 32.5 x 32.25
Shipping Weight: 259.0 lbs
Brand Name: MTD Pro®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.