- Spa shells are manufactured from a Thermo formed Polyethylene shell (Glacier White color only)
- Plugs into any 120 Volt/15 Amp outlet with the included, built in 15 ft. GFCI protected cord (240 Volt conversion requires a licensed electrician to connect a separate GFCI and hard wire directly to the hot tubs control pack)
- 2.2 HP BT (Break Torque) 1.0 HP CD (Continuous Duty) Hi-Flow Energy Efficient Pump that is quiet operating, with a low cost circulation speed and a powerful high flow second speed with (31) Two-Toned Graphite Gray jets
- 1 KW heater (Convertible to a 4KW heater with 240 Volt Conversion by a Certified Electrician)
- Hot tub includes a lockable Hard cover in gray color
- Hot tub features an adjustable LED lit waterfall and a LED Light in the step to light up your spa with a rainbow of colors.
- Most hot tub orders ship in 21 business days of order confirmation, please allow an additional 7-10 business days for standard ground shipping
- All hot tubs are delivered curbside by common carrier; the driver will unload your hot tub and place it on a hard surface next to a public street or highway, inspect your hot tub carefully and note any damage on the bill of lading; the driver is not authorized to move your hot tub to the backyard or place it inside your home
- One year warranty on hot tub shell, plumbing, pumps and hot tub electrical equipment, See warranty performance guide for complete warranty details (optional extended warranty plans are available on Menards.com)
- For more information on this hot tub, call the hot tub experts at (888)729-7727
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.