Whether it's just the two of you sharing a night under the stars or socializing with friends, sit back and relax to the hydrotherapy of 13 strategically placed jets powered by a 2.2 HP BT Hi flow energy efficient pump. This beautiful spa is spacious for a couple or comfortable for a family of five, and comes complete with a 12 volt light and a hard cover. The Econo-Boost energy recovery system recovers the heat generated by the pump and motor and returns it to the spa to help warm the water. This Green method of heat recycling saves money and precious natural resources. QCA Spas require far less energy than any other spa in its class and far exceeds the California Energy Compliance mandate. The spa is light weight and can be installed indoors or outdoors. Choose easy Plug and Play installation with 120 volt operation, or the optional 240 volt convertible installation. Our Plug and Play spas require no electrician to install simply plug the included 15 ft. GFCI protected electrical cord into a dedicated 120V/15 Amp home outlet, and that's it. Fill the spa with a garden hose and the spa's 1 KW heater will heat the water to the temperature you select on the electronic topside control (up to 104°F) It's that easy. For more information on this hot tub, call the hot tub experts at (888)729-7727
- Spa shells are manufactured from a Thermo formed Polyethylene shell (Glacier White color only)
- Plugs into any 120 Volt/15 Amp outlet with the included, built in 15 ft. GFCI protected cord (240 Volt conversion requires a licensed electrician to connect a separate GFCI and hard wire directly to the hot tubs control pack)
- 2.2 HP BT (Break Torque) 1.0 HP CD (Continuous Duty) Hi-Flow Energy Efficient Pump that is quiet operating, with a low cost circulation speed and a powerful high flow second speed with (13) Two-Toned Graphite Gray jets
- 1 KW heater (Convertible to a 4KW heater with 240 Volt Conversion by a Certified Electrician)
- Hot tub includes a lockable Hard cover in gray color
- 12 Volt white light with red and blue lenses included
- Most hot tub orders ship in 21 business days of order confirmation, please allow an additional 7-10 business days for standard ground shipping
- All hot tubs are delivered curbside by common carrier; the driver will unload your hot tub and place it on a hard surface next to a public street or highway, inspect your hot tub carefully and note any damage on the bill of lading; the driver is not authorized to move your hot tub to the backyard or place it inside your home
- One year warranty on hot tub shell, plumbing, pumps and hot tub electrical equipment, See warranty performance guide for complete warranty details (optional extended warranty plans are available on Menards.com)
- For more information on this hot tub, call the hot tub experts at (888)729-7727
Dimensions: 79"W x 79"L x 32"D
Brand Name: Mallard Springs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.