Raid Flea Killer Plus Carpet & Room Spray Aerosol
Model Number: 1651
Menards® SKU: 2633132
Description & Documents
Raid® Flea Killer Plus Carpet & Room Spray kills fleas and their hatching eggs for up to four months. The wide-angle spray is perfect for treating areas where fleas like to hide. The spray also works upside down, making thorough spraying easy. Use it on carpets, upholstery, pet bedding, and other areas where your pet spends time.
- Kills Fleas and Their Hatching Eggs for Up to Four Months
- Use on carpets, upholstery, pet bedding and anywhere your pet spends time
- Directions for use: SHAKE BEFORE USE. Hold container upright. Point valve away from face and press button.
- FLEAS AND TICKS ON SURFACES: Remove soiled pet bedding and clean thoroughly or destroy. Spray sleeping quarters of pets, around baseboards, windows, doorframes, wall cracks and floors. Spray rugs and carpets where flea infestations are bad. Repeat as necessary. Put fresh bedding in pet quarters after spray has dried. For best results pets should be treated before allowing them to return to the treated area. If used on light or delicate upholstery fabrics, test in an inconspicuous place prior to use. Use Raid® Flea Killer in conjunction with Raid® Flea Killer Plus Fogger for particularly heavy flea infestations and for a complete flea and tick protection program.
- FLEAS AND TICKS ON PETS: Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated animals. Do not use on dogs under 12 weeks. To control fleas and ticks on dogs, hold can upright about 10-12 inches from pet. Spray to lightly dampen the animal's coat up to the head. For long-haired pets ruffle the coat and spray against the lay of the hair, spraying directly behind the hand so that the spray reaches the skin. Rub into animal's coat to assure even coverage. Use fingers to rub product around eyes, mouth and ears. Do not spray head, genital-anal area or open wounds. DO NOT OVER APPLY. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immedia
- ROACHES, SILVERFISH, CRICKETS: Spray hiding places such as baseboards and pipes, behind bookcases, cabinets and other storage areas hitting as many insects as possible.
Dimensions: 16oz aerosol
Shipping Dimensions: 9.5 x 2.6 x 2.6
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
Brand Name: Raid
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Concentrated or Ready to Use: Ready to Use
||Control Type: Insect
|Effective Time: 30 days
||EPA Registered: 4822-273
|Indoor or Outdoor Use: Indoor
||Killing Speed: immediate
||Pest Type Controlled: Fleas
|Product Form: Aerosol
||Product Size: 16 oz.
|Rain Resistant: no