Model Number: WP202
Menards® SKU: 2630266
Description & Documents
Root-Zone is a Drench Anti-transpirant - Prevents Plant Wilt - Decreases Water Loss. Root-Zone should be used any time there is a threat of plant stress. Root-Zone is also effective in the garden on row crops, fruits and vegetables. Use Root-Zone on plants when extreme weather conditions are expected, (heat wave, unseasonable frost, etc.). Drench plants thoroughly one day prior to digging and after re-planting. Root-Zone is non-toxic and safe for use on food bearing plants, and requires no special handling. Root-Zone should be drenched into the soil or soilless media of all containerized plants prior to transplanting, storing, shipping or display. It should also be used to protect plants against extreme weather conditions or any other possible environmental trauma that can cause transpiration stress. Transpiration manifests itself in plants through wilting, turgidity loss and drying. These concerns can be eliminated with a single drench application of Root-Zone prior to the expected problem. Use Root-Zone anytime high quality appearance and hardiness need to be maintained.
- The most popular use is to protect containerized / potted plants both indoors and outdoors during your absence.
- It will keep your plants safe from moisture loss twice as long between waterings.
- Root-Zone can improve your transplant success rate.
- Drench into the Soil of All Containerized Plants to reduce moisture loss at the roots
- Drench into the Soil of Herbaceous plants - bedding plants and vegetables to reduce moisture loss at the roots
- Drench into the Soil of Woody Ornamentals to reduce moisture loss at the roots
- Drench into the Soil of Turf Grass to reduce moisture loss at the roots
- Use Prior to Moving or Transplanting to reduce stress from moisture loss
- Use Prior to forecasted Extreme Weather conditions (frost / heat) to reduce plant stress
- One Application can Protect Plants from Water Stress for up to Three Weeks
- Made in the U.S.A.
Dimensions: 16 fluid oz Concentrate
Brand Name: WellPlant
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.