Description & Documents
The Earthquake™ 9800H powerhead features the Honda® GCV160 engine. Honda® GCV engines offer a quiet yet powerful combination perfectly suited for the toughest drilling jobs. The solid steel, heat-treated alloy gears and the 3 inch centrifugal clutch make an exceptionally durable unit.
- Reliable 160cc Honda engine delivers years of performance
- Overhead cam engine runs cooler, quiter and more efficient
- Outstanding power, durability and efficiency
- Heavy-duty construction
- Easy-to-grip fingertip throttle control
- Comfortable, anti-vibration, rubber handles
- Tubular steel cage protects engine during transport and use
- 2-man operation
- 7/8" output shaft accepts augers 2"-14" diameter
Brand Name: Earthquake
|Warranty: 1 year product/2 year engine
||Start Type: Recoil
|Engine Brand: Honda
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.