Whether it's due to severe weather or simply an equipment malfunction, Generac's Guardian Series can back up all of your home's circuits or keep your business up and running during a power outage. The solid, reliable, increased horsepower of an automotive-style, liquid cooled engine provides whole house power protection for larger homes and essential circuit protection for small and medium businesses such as gas stations, restaurants and offices.
- Generac's automotive-style style liquid cooled engine packs more power into a smaller footprint; ideal when space is a premium
- Connected to your existing LP or natural gas fuel supply, it kicks in automatically within seconds of determining power loss
- Quiet-test weekly self-test mode runs at a lower RPM so it consumes less fuel, and produces fewer emissions
- Galvanized steel enclosures feature RhinoCoat finish for superior weather protection
- UL 2200 listed
- A transfer switch is required to operate any home standby generator. Transfer switches sold separately. For installation assistance call (855)580-6859.
- 24/7 Generac customer care support 365 days a year, means we're standing by, every minute of every day, ready to take your call
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, MA
Dimensions: 77" x 33.5" x 45"
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.