Black & Decker EdgeHog Electric Landscape Edger
Model Number: LE750
Menards® SKU: 2672928
Description & Documents
Offering 150 in./lbs. of torque and 4,700 RPM of power, this 2-1/4 HP landscape edger from Black & Decker can help transform your yard and add real curb appeal to your home's exterior. Lightweight yet extremely efficient, the LE750 performs multiple tasks including edging along hard surfaces like driveways and sidewalks; trenching around garden beds, trees and borders; and helping to install both outdoor lighting and invisible dog fences. Its 11 amp motor can handle even stubborn overgrown areas and three-position blade depth adjustment ensures optimum control as you work. To guard against unintended unplugging while you're working, there's a built-in cord retention system. The LE750 conveniently starts with a simple pull of the trigger and for added peace of mind, it also instantly stops when that same trigger is released.
- 11 amp high torque motor tackles tough overgrowth creating a defined trench
- Exclusive pull-up edge guide converts edger to landscape trencher
- 3-position blade depth adjustment provides control of cut
- Tool-free assembly offers quick, no hassle setup
- Built-in cord retention secures extension cord
- Right or left-handed assist handle provides flexibility and leverage
Brand Name: Black and Decker®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.