Description & Documents
This preparedness can of fruit 'n such seeds provides a vital component for your food storage plan. Each #10 can contains 10 garden fruit and vegetable varieties designed to help you stay sane during hard times. While it is important to store the basics in preparation, wheat and freeze-dried foods can get old quickly, especially for children. Think about how a pumpkin pie would taste after months of only eating whole wheat bread. Or fresh watermelon or strawberries or a little huckleberry jam to spread on top. Variety helps to keep us sane and growing seasonal fruits can make hard times more bearable.
-Hale's Best Jumbo Cantaloupe (10g) - 353 seeds
-Green Flesh Honey Dew (10g) - 353 seeds
-Crimson Sweet Watermelon (10g) - 263 seeds
-Alexandria Alpine Strawberries - 50 seeds
-Yellow Canary Melon (10g) - 353 seeds
-Connecticut Pumpkins (10g) - 71 seeds
-Golden Beauty Casaba Melon (10g) - 353 seeds
Please note: Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.
- Includes 10 seed packets sealed in a #10 can
- Contains enough seeds to provide food for a season with enough left over to can your own jams
- Will keep up to four years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
- All seeds are non-hybrid, open-pollinated varieties
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection for your seeds
- Complete planting and harvesting instructions included
Dimensions: #10 can
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.