Description & Documents
This preparedness can of salsa garden seeds provides a missing link in your food storage plan. Each #10 can contains four types of tomato seed, two types of onion seed, cilantro, green pepper, red pepper, Anaheim and jalapeño pepper seeds. During hard times, it is important to have something on hand besides wheat, beans and rice. By storing away enough seed to plant a large salsa garden you will be able to spice up your food storage for years to come. These seeds are non-hybrid, non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, they may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.
-Anaheim Peppers - 100 seeds
-Jalapeño Early Peppers - 705 seeds
-California Wonder Peppers - 705 seeds
-Big Red Peppers - 100 seeds
-White Sweet Spanish Onions - 1,411 seeds
-Yellow Sweet Spanish Onions - 1,411 seeds
-Slow Bolt Cilantro - 529 seeds
-Beefsteak Tomatos - 1,764 seeds
-Roma Tomatos - 100 seeds
-Rutgers Tomatos - 1,764 seeds
-Grande Rio Verde Tomatillos - 1,764 seeds
Please Note: Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.
- Includes 11 seed packets sealed in a #10 can
- Contains enough seeds to plant a large salsa garden
- Will keep up to four years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
- All seeds are non-hybrid, open-pollinated varieties
- Harvested seeds can be planted year after year
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection for your seeds
- Complete planting and harvesting instructions included
- Also includes an award-winning fresh salsa recipe!
Dimensions: #10 can