Made of rustic rough cut cedar, our sturdy wooden deck cooler is the perfect addition to any party, cookout or gathering where icy cold beverages are served. This rustic design will look great on your deck, patio or by your pool. The large 57 quart capacity holds 64 cans plus room for ice! Our cooler is made with a rustproof, galvanized steel cooler box - backed by heavy-duty EPS foam insulation which will keep your drinks ice cold all day long. Decorative cast iron emblems are featured on the front and lid, cast handles on both sides and an old time bottle opener on the leg for your convenience - plus we've put a drain spout on the bottom for ease in emptying after the party is over! Our deck coolers are simple to assemble - basically just attaching the hardware and legs- and are made of entirely lead free components. Made to last for years, they are the perfect outdoor gift idea that is functional and adds character to any outdoor decor!
- 57 qt. capacity holds 64 cans plus ice
- Made of all lead-free components
- Easy to assemble with just a screwdriver
- Includes decorative cast hardware and emblem
- Convenient drain spout included
- Rustproof galvanized steel cooler box insulated with heavy-duty EPS foam
- Assembled size - 26 7/8" x 18 ¾" x 16 ¾"
Brand Name: Outdoor Adventures
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.