Description & Documents
Unmatched craftsmanship, durability, and performance have made the Goalsetter MVP the industry's premier basketball goal for the backyard or playground. The MVP's standard, competition size Fully Tempered GLASS 42" x 72" x 3/8" backboard, 6" square, 7 gauge (3/16" wall thickness), one piece, off-set pole and a 4' regulation play area make the MVP the choice for people of all ages with a real passion for the game of basketball. The Internal Height Adjustment Mechanism permits rim adjustment from 6' - 10'. The mechanism is inside the pole to protect it from the elements and increases safety by eliminating pinch and grab points. The doorknob height crank handle can be removed and the rim can be locked in place with an optional keyed pinlock. The backboard's H-frame design provides precise and consistent ball response over the entire backboard surface. The backboard has rounded corners and edges to aid in safe play. The die-formed, wide-grip backboard extension arms counter backboard torque and provide stability. The rim is a GS Single Ring Static (no breakaway) with a continuous net lock. A corrosion resistant primer (1 coat) and baked on acrylic enamel finish (2 coats) creates a high-gloss finish. Goalsetter's patented Ground Anchor Hinge System permits complete and easy goal assembly without ladders and scaffolding. Goalsetter goals are made in the USA with an unmatched Lifetime Warranty.
- Rim Height - Adjustable from 6' to 10'
- 6" x 6" Square, 7 gauge (3/16" wall thickness), One Piece, Off-set Pole
- Internal Compression Height Adjustment Mechanism
- 42" x 72" x 3/8" Fully Tempered Glass Backboard and H-frame design
- Corrosion resistant primer (1 coat) and baked on acrylic enamel (2 coats) finish.
- 4' safety play area extension
- Patented Ground Anchor Hinge System simplifies installation
- Single Ring Static Rim
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- SHIPPER WILL CALL AHEAD TO SCHEDULE DELIVERY TO THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON THE ORDER
Brand Name: Goalsetter
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.