Tomcat with Bromethalin consistently delivers a proven blend of palatability and speed of kill, the key characteristics of an effective knockdown bait. Tomcat with Bromethalin contains the active ingredient bromethalin, an acute acting rodenticide that is effective even against anticoagulant resistant rats and mice. Bromethalin can kill rats and mice in as little as 2 days after consuming a lethal dose, compared to anticoagulants that can take as long as 4 to 5 days or more for the first dead rodents to appear. A single 1 oz block of Tomcat with Bromethalin can kill up to 12 mice.
- Contents: 1oz Bait Chunx 4lb Pail
- For use in & around agricultural buildings and homes
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming a Toxic Dose
- Each bait block can kill up to 12 mice
- Gnawing edges for enhanced acceptance
- Highly weatherable, mold and moisture resistant
- Can be secured in a bait station
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 4 lb
Brand Name: Tomcat®
|Control Type: Mouse, Rat||Indoor or Outdoor Use: Indoor, Outdoor|
|Product Form: Bait||Product Size: 4 lb|
MSDS Document: 109584_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.