No messy traps to empty, no disease-ridden dead rodents to dispose of - this is a safe, economical and effective method of rodent control. The Victor Sonic PestChaser wall unit emits high frequency sound waves that effectively repel rodents from protected areas. For use in average-sized rooms, kitchens, garages, attics and basements. This single unit plugs directly into the wall outlet. The sound is completely inaudible to people and non-rodent pets. Varying intensity and frequencies of ultrasonic sound waves prevents rodents from getting used to the Victor Sonic PestChaser. Since the sound is inaudible, a red LED light tells you the unit is working properly. It's kinder than mouse traps, safer than poisons, and there are no dead rodents to dispose of so it minimizes human contact with mice, rats, and other disease-bearing rodents. Reduction in rodent activity should occur within 6-10 days. Estimated service life of the unit is 5-7 years or more. Note: Ultrasonic sound cannot penetrate furniture, cabinets or walls. Multiple units required for multiple rooms.
- Effectively repels rats and mice by emitting high-frequency sound waves
- Safe and inaudible for people and non-rodent pets
- Varying ultrasonic waves prevent rodents from getting used to the sound
- Single unit covers an average-sized room, basement, attic, or garage
- Red LED light shows that the unit is working properly
- Inexpensive to use, with a service life of at least five to seven years
Ship Dim: 9.75 x 5.63 x 2.63
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
MSDS Document: 107519_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.