Bostitch® Hardwood Flooring Stapler
Model Number: LHF2025K
Menards® SKU: 2082602
Description & Documents
The Bostitch® laminated hardwood flooring stapler is designed for the installation of 1/4" to 1/2" laminated tongue and groove flooring. For speed and accuracy, the LHF2025K has a tool-free adjustable foot that adapts from 1/4" to 1/2" engineered flooring. By using 1/2" - 1" length, 3/16" crown, 20 gal. staples it helps prevent damage to the flooring. Its lightweight magnesium design adds durability and its oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains. Bostitch® designed this tool specifically for laminated tongue and groove flooring and backs it with its exclusive 7-year warranty, but always check with flooring manufacturer's fastening recommendations before starting the job.
- Tool-free adjustable foot adapts from 1/4" to 1/2" engineered flooring
- 20-gauge fastener helps prevent damage to flooring
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability
- Oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains
- Ultra-quiet rear exhaust directs air away from the user
- Always check with flooring manufacturers fastening recommendations
- Uses 1" 20-gauge staples
- 7-year limited warranty
Brand Name: Bostitch
|For Use With: Flooring Staple
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.