Castable Refractory Cement - 25 Lbs.
Model Number: 1611
Menards® SKU: 6384320
Description & Documents
Castable Refractory Cement is ideal for casting into custom shapes to replace worn-out firebrick. Originally developed for use in blast furnaces, it has exceptional strength and is abrasion resistant. It can be cast into irregular shapes, used to fill large holes or cracks in masonry fireboxes or as a solid stone bed. 12.5 lbs. casta a block 12" x 12" x 1-1/4". When this dry material is mixed with water, it chemically sets and dries rock hard. Can withstand temperatures up to 2200°F. May be used in outdoor fire pits. Light brown when cured.
- Ideal for casting into custom shapes to replace worn-out firebrick.
- It can be cast into irregular shapes, used to fill large holes or cracks in masonry fireboxes.
- Can be used as a solid stone bed.
- 12.5 Lbs. casts a block 12" x 12" x 1-1/4".
- May be used in outdoor fire pits.
- When this dry material is mixed with water, it chemically sets and dries rock hard.
- Can withstand termperatures up to 2200°F.
- Exceptional strength and is abrasion resistant.
- Light brown when cured.
Dimensions: 25 Lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 11.0 x 11.0 x 9.63
Shipping Weight: 25.0 lbs
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.