Prime-Line 3-5/8" Aluminum Sliding Screen Door Left-Handed Latch and Pull
Model Number: A102
Variation: Anodized Aluminum
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This latch and pull assembly from Prime-Line is constructed from hardy aluminum and comes in an anodized finish. It features a surface-mounted design with slotted screw holes for easy installation and adjustment. This particular model is intended for left-handed applications only and is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers. A keeper and all necessary fasteners are included.
- This screen door latch and pull are constructed from anodized aluminum. It features surface mount design and a left hand application. Many different manufacturers use this type of screen door latch and pull.
- Anodized finish aluminum construction
- Surface-mounted, left hand design (as viewed from inside)
- Latch and pull style used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Includes two 8 x 3/8" and one 6 x 5/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One pull set with strike included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-5/8" center-to-center
- Keeper Dimensions: 13/16" W x 7/8" H x 7/16" projection
Dimensions: 2-3/4" W x 3-5/8" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.