Prime-Line 2-3/4" Chrome Diecast Sliding Screen Door Right-Handed Latch
Model Number: A103
Variation: Chrome Diecast
Everyday Low Price: $9.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.10
Your Final Price: $8.89
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door latch from Prime-Line is constructed from diecast metal and comes plated in a bright chrome finish. It features a versatile surface-mounted design with a strike that can be face-mounted or side-mounted, allowing for flexible application in your home. This particular model is right-handed and can be used on single or double sliding doors. All necessary fasteners are included for quick and easy installation.
- This latch is constructed from diecast. It features a versatile surface or side mounted design. This style latch can be used on single or double sliding doors.
- Chrome-plated diecast construction
- Extremely versatile design can be used on single or double sliding doors
- Surface-mounted latch with side or face mount strike
- Includes four 6 x 3/4" and two 8 x 3/4" Phillips, flat head, sheet metal screws
- One latch set with strike included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-1/4" center-to-center
- Keeper Dimensions: 1/2" W x 2-3/4" H x 1/2" T
Dimensions: Latch Dimensions: 1" W x 2-3/4" H x 3/8" T
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.