Prime-Line 4" Aluminum Sliding Screen Door Pull
Model Number: A116
Variation: Anodized Aluminum
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door pull from Prime-Line is constructed from anodized aluminum and features an adjustable, surface-mounted design, providing versatile and convenient installation. This style of pull is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers and includes all necessary mounting screws.
- This sliding screen door pull is constructed from anodized aluminum. It features a surface mount design for easy installation. This style pull is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers.
- Anodized finish aluminum construction
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Surface-mounted design used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Adjustable mounting holes for easy installation
- Includes two 8 x 7/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One pull included per package
Dimensions: 9/16" W x 4" H x 1" projection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.