Prime-Line 4" Aluminum Sliding Screen Door Pull
Model Number: A116
Variation: Anodized Aluminum
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door pull from Prime-Line is constructed from anodized aluminum and features an adjustable, surface-mounted design, providing versatile and convenient installation. This style of pull is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers and includes all necessary mounting screws.
- This sliding screen door pull is constructed from anodized aluminum. It features a surface mount design for easy installation. This style pull is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers.
- Anodized finish aluminum construction
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Surface-mounted design used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Adjustable mounting holes for easy installation
- Includes two 8 x 7/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One pull included per package
Dimensions: 9/16" W x 4" H x 1" projection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.