Prime-Line 4-1/2" Aluminum Sliding Screen Door Pull
Model Number: A117
Variation: Heavy Duty Aluminum
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door pull from Prime-Line is constructed from heavy-duty extruded aluminum and comes in an anodized satin finish. It features a surface-mounted design and can be used as either an inside or outside pull. This unit also works well as a secondary pull on screen doors to provide easier access for children.
- This pull is constructed from heavy duty extruded aluminum and has a satin anodized finish. This item can be used as both an inside or outside pull and makes an ideal secondary pull for children. It features a surface mounted design with 3-1/2 in. hole c
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum with anodized finish
- Versatile non-handed design can be used as left or right hand and inside or outside
- Ideal for use as a secondary pull for children
- Includes two 8 x 3/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One pull included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3-1/2" center-to-center
Dimensions: 2-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 1" projection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.