Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door pull from Prime-Line is constructed from heavy-duty extruded aluminum and comes in an anodized satin finish. It features a surface-mounted design and can be used as either an inside or outside pull. This unit also works well as a secondary pull on screen doors to provide easier access for children.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum with anodized finish
- Versatile non-handed design can be used as left or right hand and inside or outside
- Ideal for use as a secondary pull for children
- Includes two 8 x 3/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One pull included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3-1/2" center-to-center
Dimensions: 2-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 1" projection
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.