Prime-Line 2-Pack 5/8" x 1-1/8" Steel Sliding Screen Door Latch Strikes
Model Number: A125
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These sliding screen door latch strikes from Prime-Line are constructed from stamped steel and come plated in a bright zinc finish. They feature a surface mount design with a slotted mounting hole, allowing for versatile application and adjustment. This style of strike is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers and includes fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- This sliding screen door latch strike is constructed from stamped steel. It features a surface mount design. This style strike is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers.
- Zinc-plated, stamped steel construction
- Surface-mounted design used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Includes two 6 x 5/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- Two strikes included per package
Dimensions: 5/8" W x 1-1/8" H x 9/16" projection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.