Prime-Line 2-Pack 5/8" x 1-1/8" Steel Sliding Screen Door Latch Strikes
Model Number: A125
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These sliding screen door latch strikes from Prime-Line are constructed from stamped steel and come plated in a bright zinc finish. They feature a surface mount design with a slotted mounting hole, allowing for versatile application and adjustment. This style of strike is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers and includes fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- This sliding screen door latch strike is constructed from stamped steel. It features a surface mount design. This style strike is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers.
- Zinc-plated, stamped steel construction
- Surface-mounted design used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Includes two 6 x 5/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- Two strikes included per package
Dimensions: 5/8" W x 1-1/8" H x 9/16" projection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.