Prime-Line 2-1/2" Diecast Sliding Screen Door Latch Lever
Model Number: A130
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door latch lever from Prime-Line is constructed from durable diecast metal and comes plated in a bright zinc finish. It features a simple mounting design and is used to operate many styles of sliding screen door latches. This lever does not include a stop pin.
- This screen door latch lever is constructed from diecast. This latch lever does not include a stop pin. This lever is used to operate many styles of sliding screen door latches.
- Zinc finish, diecast construction
- Used to operate many styles of sliding screen door latches
- Latch lever does not include a stop pin
- Includes one 8 -32 x 1/2" Phillips, flat head, machine screw
- One lever included per package
Dimensions: 2-1/2" long with 1" diameter swivel
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.