Prime-Line 4-1/2" Aluminum Sliding Screen Door Latch and Strike
Model Number: A140
Everyday Low Price: $5.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.66
Your Final Price: $5.33
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door latch assembly from Prime-Line is constructed with an anodized aluminum strike and a durable plastic latch, providing a firm hold for your door and weather resistance. It features a non-handed, surface mount design for versatile installation and easy adjustment. This type of latch replaces old aluminum latches and is a perfect fit for International brand doors.
- This sliding screen door plastic latch and aluminum strike is non-handed. It features a surface installation and it replaces old aluminum latches. This type of latch and strike fits International doors.
- Anodized aluminum strike with plastic latch
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Features surface-mounted design to replace old aluminum latches
- Used on International brand doors
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One latch and strike included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3-1/2" center-to-center
- Latch Piece: 1-3/8" L x 1-7/8" H
Dimensions: Latch Base: 5/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 3/8" T
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.