Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door latch and pull from Prime-Line is constructed from durable black plastic and includes a 2-3/4" steel latch to provide a firm hold for your sliding door. It features a non-handed, mortise-style installation that can be used on left or right sliding doors and is designed for roll-formed aluminum or steel-style screen doors. This latch assembly comes with all necessary fasteners for a fast and easy mount.
- Black plastic construction with 2-3/4" steel latch
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Ideal for use on roll-formed aluminum or steel screen doors
- Can also be used on several other patio doors
- Includes four 4 x 3/8" Phillips, flat head, sheet metal screws
- One latch and pull assembly included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-9/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 2-5/8" W x 3-1/4" L
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.