Prime-Line 3-1/4" Black Plastic Sliding Screen Door Latch and Pull
Model Number: A145
Variation: Black Plastic
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door latch and pull from Prime-Line is constructed from durable black plastic and includes a 2-3/4" steel latch to provide a firm hold for your sliding door. It features a non-handed, mortise-style installation that can be used on left or right sliding doors and is designed for roll-formed aluminum or steel-style screen doors. This latch assembly comes with all necessary fasteners for a fast and easy mount.
- This screen door latch is constructed from black plastic. It features a non-handed mortise design that can be used on left or right sliding screen doors. used on roll formed aluminum or steel style screen doors.
- Black plastic construction with 2-3/4" steel latch
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Ideal for use on roll-formed aluminum or steel screen doors
- Can also be used on several other patio doors
- Includes four 4 x 3/8" Phillips, flat head, sheet metal screws
- One latch and pull assembly included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-9/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 2-5/8" W x 3-1/4" L
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.