Prime-Line 3-1/2" Black Plastic Sliding Screen Door Latch and Pull
Model Number: A147
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door latch and pull from Prime-Line is constructed from durable black plastic and includes a spring-loaded mechanism to provide a firm hold for your sliding door. It features a non-handed, mortise-style installation that can be used on left or right sliding doors and includes a security lock for an added measure of safety for your home. This style of latch is used by several door manufacturers including Jim Walters™, Northrup Arch and Fran Meyer.
- This latch is constructed from black plastic. It can be used on either left or right sliding doors. Fits on Jim Walters™ sliding roll formed screen doors.
- Black plastic construction with spring-loaded lock and latch
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style installation complete with security lock
- Used by several door manufacturers including Northrup Arch and Fran Meyer doors
- Also fits Jim Walters™ sliding, roll-formed, screen doors
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One latch and pull assembly included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-13/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 2-7/16" W x 3-1/2" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.