Prime-Line A168 3-5/8" Black Plastic Sliding Screen Door Latch and Pull
Model Number: A168
Variation: Black Plastic
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door latch and pull from Prime-Line is constructed from durable black plastic and includes a 2-9/16" steel latch to provide a firm hold for your sliding door. It features a non-handed, mortise-style mount that can be used on left or right sliding doors and is designed for roll-formed aluminum screen doors including Superior brand doors. This latch assembly comes complete with self-tapping screws for quick and easy installation.
- This black plastic constructed handle is non-handed for left or right directional sliding doors. Perfect for roll formed steel doors. Includes self-tapping screws for quick and easy installation.
- Black plastic construction with 2-9/16" steel latch
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style installation fits on Superior aluminum doors and others
- Includes two self-tapping screws for quick and easy installation
- One latch and pull assembly included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3" center-to-center
- Screws are 6 x 5/8" Phillips, flat head, machine type
Dimensions: 2-1/4" W x 3-5/8" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.