Prime-Line A201 3-5/8" Black Plastic Sliding Screen Door Latch and Pull
Model Number: A201
Everyday Low Price: $8.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.99
Your Final Price: $8.00
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door latch and pull from Prime-Line is constructed from durable black Plastic and includes a 2-7/8" steel latch to provide a firm hold for your sliding door. It features a non-handed, mortise-style mount that can be used on left or right sliding doors and is designed to fit Superior aluminum screen doors. This latch assembly comes with all necessary fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- This sliding screen door handle is constructed from black Plastic. It features a steel latch, a non-handed design and requires mortise installation. This type of door handle fits on Superior aluminum doors.
- Black Plastic construction with 2-7/8" steel latch
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style installation fits on Superior aluminum doors
- Includes two 6 x 5/8" Phillips, flat head, self-tapping, machine screws
- One latch and pull assembly included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3" center-to-center
- Latch and Pull Dimensions: 2-1/4" W x 3-5/8" H
Dimensions: 2-1/4" W x 3-5/8" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/7/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.