Prime-Line 2-Pack 1-5/16" Diecast Sliding Screen Door Latch Strikes
Model Number: A203
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These sliding screen door latch strikes from Prime-Line are constructed from durable diecast metal plated in a bright zinc finish, providing an excellent hold for your patio door. They feature an adjustable, surface mount design that allows for versatile mounting options. These latch strikes also feature a tapered nose and a deep reach and are used by many sliding screen door manufacturers. All necessary fasteners are includes for quick and convenient installation.
- This screen door latch strike is constructed from diecast and comes in a zinc plated finish. It features a tapered nose and deep reach design. This latch strike is used with A-202 style flush latching handles.
- Zinc-plated diecast construction
- Features slotted screw holes for easy adjustment to latch
- Features a tapered nose and a deep reach design
- Compatible with A202 flush latching handle
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Two strikes included per package
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 1-5/16" H x 5/8" projection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.