Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door roller assemblies from Prime-Line feature a 1" diameter, center-grooved wheel with quality, steel ball bearings for smooth and quiet operation. They come affixed to a durable steel housing for stable movement of your sliding door and include a heat-treated, high tension wire spring. This particular style of roller can be mounted to the top or bottom of your screen door and is used by several different manufacturers.
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, wire spring
- Steel ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation
- Can be used as a top or bottom mount roller for screen doors
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Two roller assemblies included per package
Dimensions: 3/8" W x 2" L
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.