Prime-Line 2-Pack 2" Steel Wire Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with 1" Steel Wheels
Model Number: B610
Variation: Steel BB
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door roller assemblies from Prime-Line feature a 1" diameter, center-grooved wheel with quality, steel ball bearings for smooth and quiet operation. They come affixed to a durable steel housing for stable movement of your sliding door and include a heat-treated, high tension wire spring. This particular style of roller can be mounted to the top or bottom of your screen door and is used by several different manufacturers.
- This sliding screen door roller comes affixed to a heat treated, high tension steel spring. It features a center grooved steel ball bearing roller. This roller can be mounted to the top or bottom of your screen door.
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, wire spring
- Steel ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation
- Can be used as a top or bottom mount roller for screen doors
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Two roller assemblies included per package
- Spring Tension Roller Assembly Dimensions: 3/8" W x 2" L
Dimensions: 3/8" W x 2" L
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/13/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.