Prime-Line 2-Pack M-Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with 1" Nylon Wheels
Model Number: B632
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These spring tension rollers from Prime-Line feature a narrow, offset groove wheel constructed from quality nylon for smooth and quiet operation. They come fitted with an adjustable, heat-treated, high tension, steel spring and are used by several patio door manufacturers. This set also comes complete with fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- This screen door roller is constructed from nylon and features a narrow offset groove. It comes affixed to a heat treated, high tension steel spring. This style roller is used by several patio door manufacturers.
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel M-spring
- Offset groove style used by several patio door manufacturers
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, nylon wheel
- Includes two 8 x 1-1/4" sheet metal screws
- One right hand and one left hand roller included per package
Dimensions: 1/4" wide x 1" diameter
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.