Prime-Line 4-7/16" Aluminum Sliding Screen Door Roller Assembly with 7/8" Steel Wheel
Model Number: B789
Variation: Steel BB
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door bottom rollers from Prime-Line feature 7/8" diameter, center-grooved, wheels constructed from stainless steel, providing excellent corrosion resistance. They include an extruded aluminum housing, stainless steel ball bearings and a heat-treated steel spring for smooth operation and lasting durability. This package includes one left-handed and one right-handed roller to fit on Kawaneer sliding screen doors.
- This screen door bottom roller is constructed from stainless steel. It comes attached to an extruded aluminum housing and features a heat treated steel tension spring. This style roller fits on Kawaneer doors.
- Extruded aluminum housing
- Steel ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation
- Bottom-mounted roller is designed to fit on Kawaneer doors
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel spring
- Fitted with a 3/8" wide x 7/8" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- One right hand and one left hand roller included per package
Dimensions: 1-15/16" L with 3/8" W x 2-1/2" L spring
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.