Prime-Line 2-Pack 4" Steel Sliding Screen Door Tension Springs
Model Number: B803
Variation: Heat Treated Steel
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These tension spring guides from Prime-Line feature heat-treated steel construction for long lasting strength and consistent flexibility. They are designed for easy installation and help create a firm hold for your sliding screen door. These springs also feature a round, top-mounted design and fit on Andersen brand screen doors.
- This screen door roller is constructed from steel. It features a heat treated high tension steel spring. This tension spring is used as a top tension guide and fits Andersen doors.
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel construction
- Typically used as a top mount tension guide
- Designed to fit Andersen screen doors
- Two springs included per package
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 4" L