Prime-Line 2-1/8" x 4-15/16" Mill Aluminum Sliding Door Handle Set
Model Number: C1002
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This handle set from Prime-Line features sturdy aluminum construction and comes in an anodized finish with a woodgrain strip on the inside pull. With its surface-mounted design, this model requires no mortising for installation, and it includes a fixed anti-lift bar, providing added security for your home. This handle set features a reversible design for versatile mounting and includes all necessary fasteners for quick and convenient installation.
- This patio door handle is constructed from aluminum. It features a reversible surface mount design and includes a fixed anti-lift bar for extra protection. This handle has a height measuring 2-1/8 in. with a latch hook projection of 5/8 in.
- Aluminum construction with anodized finish
- Surface-mounted design with no mortising required
- Separate lock inserted into base permits instant reversibility
- Fixed, anti-lift key resists unauthorized entry by outside manipulation
- Retracting lock prevents damage to keeper and lock assembly
- High base profile fits older style jambs
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One handle set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 4-15/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 2-1/8" handle projection
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.