Prime-Line 7/8" x 4-15/16" Mill Aluminum Sliding Door Handle Set
Model Number: C1004
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding patio door handle set from Prime-Line mounts on the surface of the door frame, requiring no mortising for installation. It is designed with a low base profile to reduce any interference with vertical blinds and other door hangings and features a separate lock inserted into the base, allowing for instant reversibility if required. This model includes a fixed anti-lift key to resist outside tampering and unauthorized entry and comes complete with mounting screws for quick and convenient installation.
- Surface mounted no mortising required. Low base profile reduces pull handle interference with vertical blinds. Separate lock inserted into base permits instant reversibility. Has a fixed anti-lift key to resist unauthorized entry by outside manipulation. Retracts to unlocked position if the door is closed with the hook extended. Prevents damage to keeper and lock assembly.
- Aluminum construction with anodized finish
- Surface-mounted design with no mortising required
- Separate lock inserted into base permits instant reversibility
- Fixed, anti-lift key resists unauthorized entry by outside manipulation
- Retracting lock prevents damage to keeper and lock assembly
- Low base profile reduces pull handle interference with vertical blinds
- Mounting fasteners included for easy installation
- One handle set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 4-15/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 7/8" handle projection
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.