Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding patio door handle set from Prime-Line mounts on the surface of the door frame, requiring no mortising for installation. It includes a flush-extruded aluminum outside pull with an anodized finish for improved weather-resistance. The matching inside pull features a decorative woodgrain strip and a clamp-latch with a metal activator to provide a firm hold for your sliding door. This style of handle set is used by many patio door manufacturers and includes all necessary fasteners for quick and convenient installation.
- Flush, extruded aluminum outside pull with anodized finish
- Extruded aluminum inside pull has wood grain feature strip
- Surface-mounted design with no mortising required
- Features a clamp latch with metal activator
- Latch hook profile and projection are 1/2" long
- Used by many glass door manufacturers
- Mounting fasteners included for easy installation
- One handle set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 4-15/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 2" handle projection
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.