Prime-Line 2" x 4-15/16" Mill Aluminum Sliding Door Handle Set
Model Number: C1005
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding patio door handle set from Prime-Line mounts on the surface of the door frame, requiring no mortising for installation. It includes a flush-extruded aluminum outside pull with an anodized finish for improved weather-resistance. The matching inside pull features a decorative woodgrain strip and a clamp-latch with a metal activator to provide a firm hold for your sliding door. This style of handle set is used by many patio door manufacturers and includes all necessary fasteners for quick and convenient installation.
- Extruded aluminum inside pull with wood grain feature strip. Clamp-latch with metal activator. Flush extruded aluminum outside pull. Used by many glass door manufacturers. Latch hook profile is 1/2 in. & projection is 1/2 in.
- Flush, extruded aluminum outside pull with anodized finish
- Extruded aluminum inside pull has wood grain feature strip
- Surface-mounted design with no mortising required
- Features a clamp latch with metal activator
- Latch hook profile and projection are 1/2" long
- Used by many glass door manufacturers
- Mounting fasteners included for easy installation
- One handle set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 4-15/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 2" handle projection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.