Prime-Line 7-1/4" Mill Aluminum Sliding Door Outside Flush Pull
Model Number: C1008
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door pull from Prime-Line is constructed from extruded aluminum and comes with an anodized finish for improved weather resistance. It features a surface-mounted design and is sold without screw holes, allowing you to drill your own mounting holes for maximum flexibility in installation. This unit is commonly used as a secondary pull on screen doors to provide easier access for children and the elderly.
- This outside pull is constructed from extruded aluminum and comes with a mill finish. It is 2-3/4 in. x 7-1/4 in. and has a universal application. This outside pull does not come with pre-drilled holes.
- Extruded aluminum construction with anodized finish
- Flush-mounted design with no pre-drilled installation holes
- Mounting holes can be drilled anywhere for universal application
- Mounting fasteners included for easy installation
- One pull included per package
Dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 7-1/4" H