Rockwell's RK9003 Jawhorse material support and saw horse is a convenient, portable workstation that provides hands-free operation for holding, clamping, and supporting work materials for DIY and professional projects alike. The foot pedal lever creates up to 2,200 pounds of clamping force, and with a maximum load capacity of 600 pounds, the JawHorse is ideal for projects such as hanging doors, placing new sheetrock overhead, setting fence posts, installing crown moldings, and more.
- Hands-free clamping and foot-pedal operated for up to 1-ton clamping force
- Jaws extend a full 37-Inch
- Tripod base for stability
- Quickly folds down with no tools
- Integrated roller for easy transportation
- Over 1-ton of maximum clamping force
- Rock solid all steel construction provides strength and rigidity
- Foot pedal lever creates extreme clamping force
- Portable folding design for space-saving storage
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
Ship Dim: 33.1 x 15.4 x 15.0
Shipping Weight: 47.5 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.