For centuries, architects around the world have designed the corbel to be a powerful finishing touch for their finest creations. Whether the style is traditional European or American transitional, the corbel serves to embellish and make a lasting design statement. JKA Home offers a range of tasteful corbels to choose from, each one with a different handcrafted design and perfect for a different application and setting. They come finished with four layers of powder coating to prevent any and all rust and install easily with the included mounting screws.
- Victorian Ringlet design with a Brushed Steel finish adds richness to any decor
- Handcrafted using 0.6 mm metal for authenticity and strength
- Four layers of powder coating provide an anti-rust finish
- Each corbel can support up to 110 pounds
- Great for installation in open doorways to create transitions between rooms
- Can also be used as a wall sconce to add dimension and character
- Place under an extended counter or bar area to complement your kitchen decor
- Frequently used with mantels, countertops, shelves and other existing fixtures
- Includes mounting screws for easy installation
Dimensions: 4.25" W x 7.75" D x 13" H
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.