The RW8925 carbide grit semicircle saw blade is the perfect Sonic rafter accessory for removing or scoring grout, porous concrete, and masonry. The carbide grit semicircle blade is flat on one side so you can cut into corners and flush against adjoining surfaces. Easily remove grout, cut and shape plaster, and even remove or score porous concrete and masonry.
- Use to remove grout, porous concrete, and masonry
- Grind, etch, and score masonry
- Semicircle shape with flat side allow for easy access into corners and flush against adjoining surfaces
- Blade Dimensions: 2.5 L x 2.0 W x 0.5 H Inch
- Universal fit system adapts to other brands
Dimensions: 2.5" X 2" X .5"
Ship Dim: 6.0 x 4.0 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.