This generator transfer switch kit works with any portable generator up to 7,500 watts. Includes: transfer switch, resin power inlet box, and 10' cord.
- Compatible with virtually any portable generator up to 7500 watts
- Allows you to safely feed generator power to 6-10 circuits during a power outage
- Connects to existing load center like a subpanel, and includes all wires, metal conduit, fittings and wire nuts
- Accommodates Arc Fault and GFCI breakers to meet 2008 NEC requirement
- 60-amp, 2-pole main breaker is required in existing load center (not included)
- UL Listed in US and Canada
Ship Dim: 16.0 x 14.0 x 7.0
Shipping Weight: 19.0 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.