Used when terminating direct-vent (sealed-combustion) systems with direct-vent models that require a 3" intake and a 4" exhaust. This concentric termination provides the convenience of only having to make one penetration through a sidewall instead of two separate penetrations for the intake and exhaust piping. The termination includes a bird screen, restricting small animals, pests and foreign objects from entering into the vent system.This sidewall termination can be used for 12"-18" wall thicknesses.
- Flue connection 4" and is pointing downward
- Intake connection is 3" and can be rotated
- Adjustable thimble for install in 12"-18" walls;
- OD of the concentric vent kit's body is 6"
- Includes condensate drain, backflow preventer
- Includes air intake flex hose, condensate tube
- Includes concentric termination (12" - 18")
- GTU510 NI (683-2512) or GTU510 PI (683-2513)
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.