Description & Documents
Used when terminating direct-vent (sealed-combustion) systems with direct-vent models that require a 3" intake and a 4" exhaust. This concentric termination provides the convenience of only having to make one penetration through a sidewall instead of two separate penetrations for the intake and exhaust piping. The termination includes a bird screen, restricting small animals, pests and foreign objects from entering into the vent system.This sidewall termination can be used for 12"-18" wall thicknesses.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Flue connection 4" and is pointing downward
- Intake connection is 3" and can be rotated
- Adjustable thimble for install in 12"-18" walls;
- OD of the concentric vent kit's body is 6"
- Includes condensate drain, backflow preventer
- Includes air intake flex hose, condensate tube
- Includes concentric termination (12" - 18")
- GTU510 NI (683-2512) or GTU510 PI (683-2513)
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.