Mesa Safe 8.5 cu ft Capacity 2-Hour Fire Safe with Electronic Lock
Model Number: MFS140E
Everyday Low Price: $1,499.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $165.00
Your Final Price: $1,334.99
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The professional grade commercial safe from the Mesa Safe Company is perfect for protecting large volumes of documents and personal valuables. It's built with a two-hour, 350°F fire rating, all-steel construction and a three-story impact rating to keep safe anything and everything you put inside. For theft and break-in protection, this safe offers a ten-bolt locking system, a four-inch thick door and a 3-1/2" thick body. It also features a key-locking handle for added security and to disable user entry into the safe. This model is available in a tan finish.
- All-steel construction with ten 1" diameter locking deadbolts
- Electronic lock with four AA batteries included
- Factory-tested fire rating withstands 1,830°F for 2 hours, keeping the inside a max of 350°F
- Three-story impact rating
- Three high-strength, adjustable/removable shelves
- Overall 4" thick door with 3-1/2" body
- Key-locking handle disables user entry
- Interior, key-locking drawer
- Five user codes and audit trail
- Interior Dimensions: 39.5" H x 20.75" W x 18" D
- Safe weighs 700 pounds
Dimensions: Exterior Dimensions: 27.6" W x 25" D x 55.1" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/31/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.