Rust-Oleum EPOXYShield Solvent-Based Epoxy Professional Floor Coating is a two-component, high-solids, epoxy coating designed for high traffic areas on concrete floors in mild to moderate environments. It can be used on primed steel decking or previously coated floors which are in good, sound condition. It is not intended for use on unsound previous coatings or floors that have a moisture problem.
- 2-part, solvent-based epoxy for professional-grade performance
- Provides superior resistance to chemicals, standing water and wear from heavy traffic
- Ideal for garages, basements, workshops and warehouses
- Designed for indoor use only
- Easy to use and apply with lasting results
- Includes 2-part, solvent-based epoxy coating, decorative color chips and detailed instructions
- Covers approximately 300 to 400 sq ft per kit
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 256 fl oz
Brand Name: EPOXYShield Professional
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.