Varathane One Step Early American Stain & Polyurethane - 1 qt
Model Number: 225249
Menards® SKU: 5554006
Variation: Early American
Description & Documents
Varathane One-Step Stain & Polyurethane allows you to apply both a stain and a polyurethane in one easy step! By combining a stain with polyurethane, the need for multiple product applications is eliminated, and wood surfaces are enriched with a deep, rich, beautiful color and protected by long-lasting polyurethane with a semi-gloss finish. The unique water-based formula allows for the ease of soap-and-water cleanup and causes the product to have virtually no odor, making it the ideal solution for indoor wood finishing projects such as furniture, cabinets, trim, doors and more.
- Combines stain and polyurethane into one easy step
- Creates a smooth, even, semi-gloss protective finish
- Offers deep, rich color to reveal wood's natural beauty
- For best results, sand wood with #150, #180, #220 and #320 grit sandpaper
- Remove all sanding dust and other debris before application
- Covers up to 175 sq ft per quart
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 qt
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.