Varathane Stain & Poly Spray is the ultimate in convenience as it combines both stain and polyurethane in to a one-step product that can be applied quickly and easily using a spray delivery system.
- Be sure to test color in an inconspicuous area as the color will appear slightly different depending on the type of wood. To apply stain & poly hold can upright 8-12" from surface and spray in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke. If overspray occurs, use a small bristly brush to remove or even out excess stain.
- Ideal for covering large surfaces quickly
- Eliminates application issues such as brush-marks
- Ensures a smooth, even finish
- Can be added to pre-finished furniture to change the color without stripping or sanding off existing finish
- Semi-gloss sheen
- Covers approximately 40-50 sq ft
- Not available at our Clybourn, IL and North and Kostner, IL locations
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 12 ounces
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 107386_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.